Superior Printing Resolution Screen Printing Silver Paste on ITO
Glass and ITO Film
CPP series silver paste is a silver conductive paste for touch
panel circuit application. Its major benefit includes low
resistivity, excellent adhesion strength on PET and ITO, excellent
screen life and printing resolution, environment friendly, halogen
free, meeting RoHS requirements.
On ITO glass has an exceptionally strong adhesion, electrical
conductivity, weather resistance, high hardness, toughness,
Resistive/Capacitive Touch Screen
Electroluminescence(EL)Back Light · RFID
TSP(touch screen panel)
NFC(near field communication)
FPCB(flexible printed circuits board)
The following tables describe the main properties and technical
data for products in our conductive pastes range.
While the listing refers mainly to standard production materials,
it should be noted that LEED-INK is fully prepared to make
modifications in order to satisfy individual customers’
|Printing Line Width||70-100μm|
|Sheet Resistance||≤50 mΩ/sq|
|Substrate||ITO Glass/Film, PET|
|Reliability||85℃, 85%RH, 240h,OK|
|Storage||6 months (0-10℃)|
- Strong adhesion
- High electrical conductivity
- Excellent eather resistance
- High hardness and toughness
Why Choose Us?
1. We has over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in electronic
paste product and 5 years of exporting experience. Our
professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your
2. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with
professional electronic paste research background.
3. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.
4. Customiszed production for different paste electrical properties
4. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate