Bi-free Thermal Conductive Paste for for Terminal Electrodes of
Passive Components MLCC
LEED-INK electro-conductive pastes is developed for terminal
electrodes of passive components for surface mounting, such as
resistors, MLCCs and inductors. It is with Ag content from 55% to
It has features of wide Ag content optional range that could
provide customized cost-effective solution for customers
application. It is Bi-free product and up to RoHS regulation.
- terminal electrodes of passive components
- resistors, MLCCs and inductors
- Bi-free, up to RoHS regulation
- Good Plating Fluid Resistance
- High Reliability
- Wide Ag content optional range, customized cost-effective solution
Recommended Curing Profile
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience
linked to the development, production and use of special pastes
based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great
variety of applications.
2. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.
3. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate
4. Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.
1. What’s your MOQ?
A:Mostly our MOQ is 1kg,while sometimes we accept less quantity
like 200g on the condition that a sample charge is 100% paid.
2. How long does it take to the goods arrived ?
Usually we will arrange the shipment withinin 3 to 7 days.
3. Can I get a sample?
A: Yes, sample is available. If noble metal such as Ag, Pd
included, and the material cost is already high, we do not offer
4. What payment terms is acceptable to you?
A: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, and L/C.
5. How about the packing?
A: Usually we provide the packing as 6kg /carton. If you have
special packing requirement, pls contact with us for details.
6. How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our QC department will do strict examination of our
export products in order to reduce the quality problem to near
zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will
undertake all the expense of replacement.