Silver Thermal Conductive Paste for Terninal Electrodes of Chip
Varistors and Chip Inductors
Terminal electrode paste for Chip Varistor PG-XF series is a paste
used for single/array type. Satisfying customers'r requirements, we
retain the products of Ag content 55%~65%, applicable to heat
temperature 600~650℃. In addition, rheology is customized in
Its fine sintering density and strong adhesion allows them to have
excellent electrical properties and plating properties.Especially
it shows outstanding matching to coating glass of
- Chip Varistors
- Chip Inductors
- Silicon Solar Cells
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Piezo / Microwave Products
- Excellent conductivity
- Excellent line resolution
- High degree of dispersion
- Thin and uniform thickness
- Good thermal match to ceramics
Drying: 120-150℃ / 10-20min
Peak Temperature: 600-650℃, keep 10min;
Total curing time: 80-120min
Why Choose Us?
1. We has over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in electronic
paste product and 5 years of exporting experience. Our
professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your
2. Passed ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 System.
3. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with
professional electronic paste research background.
4. Regularly train the first-line operators for the paste products
knowledge and the operation skills.
5. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.