One Component Anti-aging Epoxy Conductive Adhesive for Dispensing
Epoxy Conductive adhesive is composed of matrix resin, curing agent
and conductive filler which effectively bonded substrate materials
can be cured at a certain temperature or after drying, special
adhesive and conductive properties.
Silver is a metal with good conductivity and thermal conductivity
at room temperature. It has a stable chemical property and is not
easily oxidized. Even though it is oxidized, the oxide film on the
surface of the surface can also conduct electricity. Silver
conductive adhesive is widely used in IC bonding, LED, digital
tube, chip components, quartz resonators, integrated circuits,
light-emitting diodes, fluorescent displays, liquid crystal
conductive connections and electromagnetic shielding protection.
1. Good electrical conductivity
2. Good adhesive
3. Excellent anti-aging performance
- IC bonding, LED, digital tube, chip components
- Quartz resonators, integrated circuits
- Light-emitting diodes, fluorescent displays
- Liquid crystal conductive connections
- Electromagnetic shielding protection
|Model||Epoxy Conductive Adhesive DT1204|
|Form||Epoxy-Silver System, one-component|
|Appearance||Micro Thixotropic, paste|
|Viscosity||30±10Pa•s( 10 rpm, 25°C±0.5°C)|
|Use method||Dispensing or Postage stamp gum|
|Curing||120°C/60min, 150°C/30min, 170°C/10min|
|Volume Resistivity||≤2.0×10-4Ω·cm(150°C/30min, Coating method)|
|Shearing Resistance||≥1MPa(Stainless Steel-Stainless Steel)|
Why Choose Us?
1. We has over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in electronic
paste product and 5 years of exporting experience. Our
professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your
2. Passed ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 System.
3. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with
professional electronic paste research background.
4. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.
5. Dedicated to high quality, stable supply and considerate