Good Dielectric Self-healing Liquid Silicone Gel for for Electronic
LEED-INK silica gel EG-N050T A & B is a two component silicone elastomer that crosslinks at
room temperature by polyaddition reaction.The polymerisation can be
accelerated by heat. The silicone components are delivered as two
component low viscous liquids, which once mixed and
cured,transforms into a transparent coloured,solid, elastic,self
rebound and resistant material. Polymerisation occurs without
formation of heat.
The silica gel is widely used inapplications which requires well
protect against moisture,dust, and have excellent insulating
property for electronic components.It could be used for Internal
coating material in transistor and intergrated circuit,trasparent
power pouring material and plastic adhesive in optical device.
- 1:1 addition type
- Superior elasticity for stress relief
- Quite low oil penetration after cured, good anti-poisoning
- Good dielectric in high temperature, protect from high voltage
- Excellent age resistance and weather resistance
- Excellent waterproof, corrosion prevention, moisture proof and
chemical media resistance
|Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent||Colorless, transparent|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/m.K)||0.2|
|Surface Drying Time(h)||4|
|Curing Time (h)||25℃/24h, or 90℃/1.2h|
|Volume Resistance (Ω·cm)||1×1014|
|Operating Temperature (℃)||-40℃-200℃|
1) Component A and component B should use special tools separately.
Do not use the tools in mixture.
2) Separately stir component A and component B fully and evenly
3) Mix according to A:B=1:1, and stir it over 15min to ensure the
mixing uniformity of component A and B.
4) After mixing, deaerate the paste in vacuum equipment with 10min
before potting. To ensure the potting quality, it is recommended to
deaerate again after potting.
5) Please finish 3) and 4) within operating time(1-2h).
6) Curing could be done by 90℃/1.2h, or 24h in room temperature.
The general package is 1KG/Plastic jar, 5KGS/Plastic bucket, and
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience
linked to the development, production and use of thermal conductive
materials for a great variety of applications.
2. Accept OEM and ODM.
3. Strict QC, High quality control.
4. Small MOQ 50KG can be accepted.
5. Fast & prompt delivery (Within 7 days )
6. Professional salesman will provide you best sales service.
Q1: What is the main application about it?
A: Encapsulating and protecting the power module, or other electronic
Q2: Can i get a sample?
A: Yes,we are honored to provide you sample. 1~2PCS and 50~100ML/PCS
,Free sample and Customer bear the freight.
Q3: What payment term is available?
A: We can accept Paypal, TT, Western Union.
Q4: What's the lead time?
A: 1~3days for sample ,5~7workdays for mass order.
Q5: How to store it?
A: One year shelf life if stored below 25 ℃ in cool, dry place.
Q6: What should I do if the product has some mistake during the
A: We have perfect after-sales service with experienced technical
team. Any questions, you can contact with us directly, technical
members can help solve the problem.