Screen Printable Silver Solar Cell Paste With High Sheet Resistance
BY01 series can be printed at high speeds for high throughput
processing and enables uniform printing
for a variety of busbar designs. A low solids and silver content,
in conjunction with low paste deposit, allows cell manufacturers to
achieve an optimal cost-performance ratio.
BY01 series can be co-fired with commercially available back-side
Al paste BL01 series and LEED-INK front side sivler paste ZY01
Silver conductor paste for solar cells is designed to form the
thick film ohmic contact on back side of mono- and polycrystalline
silicon solar cells.
Viscosity(Brookfield , 10r/s)
(BOPP Stainless Steel)
Rotary dry furnace: 180～250℃, 8-15min,
Chain fast burning furnace:280～350℃, 25-50s
The time could be adjust according to drying condition,
and suggested not be too long
Real Peak Temperature
- Lead and cadmium-free options for more eco-conscious manufacturing.
- By increasing cell eciency, PV paste helps reduce overall system
- Greater conversion eciency and productivity of PV modules.
- Cost-effective production through more efficient use of materials
and higher yields.
- Innovative materials for new cell designs (Metal Wrap Through,
Local Back Surface Field, n-type, alternative deposition
Why Choose Us?
1. We has over 15 years’ manufacturing experience in electronic
paste product and 5 years of exporting experience. Our
professionaland thoughtful after-sales service eliminates your
2. Passed ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 System.
3. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with
professional electronic paste research background.
4. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.
5. Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.