Highly Conductive Solderable Silver Conductors Solar Paste
for Solar Cell Manufacturing
LEED-INK photovoltaic metallization back side paste is a highly
conductive solderable silver composition,developed to lower
consumption yet providing excellent adhesion to SiNx on localized
back surface field cells.
This paste is also designed to enable high Voc by reducing charge
carrier recombination in passivation layer when used in conjunction
with back side aluminum compositions.BY01 is able to co-fire with
front side (n-type) silver conductors ZY01 and with back side
(p-type) aluminum conductors BL01.
Silver conductor paste for solar cells is designed to form the
thick film ohmic contact on back side of mono and polycrystalline
silicon solar cells.
Viscosity(Brookfield , 10r/s)
(BOPP Stainless Steel)
Rotary dry furnace: 180～250℃, 8-15min,
Chain fast burning furnace:280～350℃, 25-50s
The time could be adjust according to drying condition,
and suggested not be too long
Real Peak Temperature
- Provides increased adhesion.
- Co-firable with back Aluminum and front Silver pastes.
- Offers greater peak adhesion strength.
- Increased paste coverage with superior results provides a high
quality, cost effective solution.
Why Choose Us?
1. LEED-INK has a deep know-how and a strengthened experience
linked to the development, production and use of special pastes
based on precious metals, such as silver, palladium for a great
variety of applications.
2. Passed ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 System.
3. R&D Team takes over 20% of company employees.
4. All member in R&D Team with well-educated, and with
professional electronic paste research background.
5. Superior testing equipment, simulate clients’ real feel, ensure
every products meet customers
real production requirement.